Intelligent school bus routing software designed to simplify your routing process
The Fall semester could look very different for Transportation Departments. Click below to learn more about new features that provide the flexibility you may need, including new integrated Bluetooth thermometers!
Calendar Based Scheduling
Auto Student Assignment
Tablets allows administration to easily create new routes, while also offering features such as student check-in and check-out.
Why use Travel Tracker – Routing Software to manage your field trip process?
Calendar Based Routing
Easy to Use
Online Parent Portal
Keep Everyone in the Loop
Gain More Control
Features Built to Help You Prepare and Give You Flexibility
Have any questions?
Reach out to one of our advisors today!
What's in it for Transportation Directors?
Save Time / Money
- Smart Search – Provides an intelligent search feature to locate almost anything desired relative to data entered, saving time and frustration in locating information.
- Group Auto Scheduling – Provides fast scheduling for groups to bus stops based on student needs and district policies. Can pull all students in from Student Information data and create new routes – more efficient. Example – 10 new kids come in, you can auto-schedule them all into existing routes and stops rather than 1 student at a time.
- Auto Student Assignment- Provides auto-assignment of students to stops based on district policies and other flexible criteria greatly speeding up the routing process
- Road and Satellite Maps – Provides highway or satellite views on all maps. Why is this important? Satellite maps make it easy to see things such as a corner and where the students will have to walk to a stop – things such as building they have to pass etc. So if you have to add a new stop, you can evaluate what is around.
- Map Hazards – Draw a hazard and/or turnaround locations on maps for all or specific bus routes & trips. Example: a construction project and the buses can’t go through that area for 2 months. You can draw a hazard around that location and it re-routes all buses around the hazard. Re-routes it automatically around the hazard. Can enter a start and end date if you want and it will put the routes back after the date ends.
Simple Updates and Editing
- Weekly Base Map Updates – No need to purchase map upgrades. Provides real-time changes to communities with weekly updates eliminates the need for purchasing map upgrades.
- Extensive Batch Editing – Provides multiple batch editing options to instantly make desired changes to large groups of students.
- Artificial Intelligence – More Efficient Routes: Work faster and more efficiently as the system figures out efficient routes taking many factors into consideration.
- Document Records – Scan and attach documents to a student record such as discipline, health, IEPs, etc.
What's in it for the drivers?
- Communication – Provide email or text notifications to drivers. For example – route changes, new bus assignments, delays, and agendas.
What's in it for the parents?
- Online Registration -Provides parent transportation registration online directly into the platform – no more paper registrations. Easily handle parent requests for routing a new student or a change in routes. No more incomplete or illegible forms
- Parent Notifications – Easily notifying parents of schedule and route changes. Provide notifications to parents individually and/or in groups via text and/or email anytime. For example – new bus assignments, regular agendas, delays and more.
- Easy Access – Parents can view bus information and also request transportation needs specific to each student.
REQUEST A FREE DEMO
Request a no-obligation demo to see how Travel Tracker – Routing Software can benefit your school
Learn more about how Travel Tracker can help you today!
App-Garden Releases Bluetooth Thermometers integrated With Tablet SolutionThe App-Garden, a cloud-based software provider for K-12 School districts is announcing the addition of a Bluetooth temperature screening module in Travel Tracker that addresses the concerns of...
New Routing Features that Offer FlexibilityDistricts nationwide are currently preparing for the fall semester and some of the biggest concerns we are hearing are about social distancing and preparing for different scenarios for the 2020-2021 school year. Most school...
What will the Fall look like for schools?States nationwide are slowly starting to reopen their doors, but the time for school in most areas has already passed. Most schools closed mid-March and never reopened for the 2019-2020 school year. School boards nationwide are...
App-Garden, a leading cloud-based software provider for K-12 administrators, is excited to announce that users of Zonar and Synovia GPS solutions can now directly integrate with App-Garden’s Travel Tracker – Routing software. Now with a simple connection, school...
Continuing its portfolio expansion, the App-Garden has added a powerful new product to its cloud-based solutions for K12 administrators: Travel Tracker for Routes. With Travel Tracker for Routes, administrators can easily plan, coordinate, and optimize bus routes and...
Request a Demo Today
We are so excited that you are interested in saving time and simplifying your routing process with Travel Tracker – Routing Software.
Please provide your information and an App-Garden representative will be in touch soon!