Intelligent school bus routing software designed to simplify your routing process
Enable parents to easily update student information, reducing incoming calls and increasing accuracy.
Calendar Based Scheduling
Account for students who have different pickup and drop off locations throughout the week.
Auto Student Assignment
Assign one student or groups of students to their assigned bus stops in seconds!
Integrated Tablets | Safe Driver 360
Tablets display the current location as well as upcoming turns for drivers.
Live turn-by-turn directions include a "read aloud" option to help keep drivers focused and ensure passenger safety.
Drivers can clock in and out using the tablet, capturing driver time.
Our tablet solution also tracks student ridership, enabling students to easily scan on and off the bus, and alerting drivers if students are at the wrong stop or boarding the wrong bus.
Benefits of using TravelTracker-Routing Software to manage your routing process
Calendar Based Routing
Students do not always go to the same location for pick up and drop off. The TravelTracker-Routing software gives the flexibility to create unlimited schedules and bus assignments fast with detailed flexibility.
Easy to Use
Our software is simple to use and to understand, regardless of your users’ technical backgrounds. Everything is browser-based, so you can access TravelTracker-Routing from any device or location.
Online Parent Portal
Provides accuracy and saves staff time by enabling parents to update contact information and request transportation changes through the portal.
No more misspelled addresses to/from your SIS system. The TravelTracker-Routing software provides address validation.
Keep Everyone in the Loop
TravelTracker-Routing software ensures that everyone involved receives the information they need when they need it. Notifications for delays, emergencies and changes can be sent to drivers and parents directly.
Gain More Control
TravelTracker-Routing software gives transportation more control over bus routing with an easy to use dashboard and features.
If you ever have any issues or questions, we’re here to help! Customer support is our number one priority. Feel free to contact our support team with any questions at any time.
Easily reroute and consolidate buses due to emergencies or hazard zones with a simple click.
TravelTracker-Routing allows school administration to plan for alternating schedules. Whether students are picked up from one location in the morning and have a different drop-off address for the afternoon, or districts decided to have students attend on alternating days, you will have the flexibility needed.
On the Fly
Early morning bus break downs can cause delays in getting students to school on time. With the TravelTracker-Routing consolidation feature, administration can easily consolidate routes, and the system will automatically reroute the bus and provide details for student count and route duration.
Communication is key for school districts and parents. TravelTracker-Routing includes a parent portal feature, at no additional cost. This allows parents to view current bus schedules and stay in the loop as well. Additionally, school administration can send emails or text messages directly from the platform to notify of route changes or delays!
TravelTracker-Routing has a new sandbox feature that allows you to set up scenarios and work through the What-IF scenarios. If districts decide that social distancing is required, for example, you can have a scenario already set up and can make it your active scenario should your administrators decide that this is necessary. The sandbox feature will allow you to keep your current routes active, without making active changes.
Mileage & Fuel Costs
The School Bus Fleet Maintenance software add-on for TravelTracker-Routing allows districts to view their listed vehicles, print barcodes, add new vehicles, and see which mileage or runtimes have not been updated by a set interval. You can calculate fuel costs, adjust mileage, and view the vehicle’s barcode identifier for warranty purposes or tracking by clicking on a listed vehicle. Within your Vehicle Details, you can also view a comprehensive list of work order history for each vehicle.
What's in it for Transportation Directors?
- Smart Search – Provides an intelligent search feature to locate almost anything desired relative to data entered, saving time and frustration in locating information.
- Group Auto Scheduling – Provides fast scheduling for groups to bus stops based on student needs and district policies. Can pull all students in from Student Information data and create new routes – more efficient. Example – 10 new kids come in, you can auto-schedule them all into existing routes and stops rather than 1 student at a time.
- Auto Student Assignment- Provides auto-assignment of students to stops based on district policies and other flexible criteria greatly speeding up the routing process
- Road and Satellite Maps – Provides highway or satellite views on all maps. Why is this important? Satellite maps make it easy to see things such as a corner and where the students will have to walk to a stop – things such as building they have to pass etc. So if you have to add a new stop, you can evaluate what is around.
- Map Hazards – Draw a hazard and/or turnaround locations on maps for all or specific bus routes & trips. Example: a construction project and the buses can’t go through that area for 2 months. You can draw a hazard around that location and it re-routes all buses around the hazard. Re-routes it automatically around the hazard. Can enter a start and end date if you want and it will put the routes back after the date ends.
Simple Updates and Editing
- Weekly Base Map Updates – No need to purchase map upgrades. Provides real-time changes to communities with weekly updates eliminates the need for purchasing map upgrades.
- Extensive Batch Editing – Provides multiple batch editing options to instantly make desired changes to large groups of students.
- Artificial Intelligence – More Efficient Routes: Work faster and more efficiently as the system figures out efficient routes taking many factors into consideration.
- Document Records – Scan and attach documents to a student record such as discipline, health, IEPs, etc.
What's in it for the drivers?
- Communication – Provide email or text notifications to drivers. For example – route changes, new bus assignments, delays, and agendas.
What's in it for the parents?
- Online Registration -Provides parent transportation registration online directly into the platform – no more paper registrations. Easily handle parent requests for routing a new student or a change in routes. No more incomplete or illegible forms
- Parent Notifications – Easily notifying parents of schedule and route changes. Provide notifications to parents individually and/or in groups via text and/or email anytime. For example – new bus assignments, regular agendas, delays and more.
- Easy Access – Parents can view bus information and also request transportation needs specific to each student.
Learn more about how TravelTracker-Routing can help you today!
School district administrators will save hours of admin time thanks to a pair of time-saving invoicing capabilities in TravelTracker-Trips.
The Travel Tracker is a cloud based field trip software that allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your travel request process. Here are just a few ways that the Travel Tracker Application can help you and your district!
Ask any teacher, administrator, or district manager and they will inevitably agree school trips cost money and can be a hassle. Often times, after a trip, teachers and schools are left scrambling to process invoices. Of course, App-Garden’s ...
A quick, cursory Google search about the decline of field trips in today’s education system will return results pointing the blame in a number of directions. Two of these being the excessive paperwork involved and lack of extra time to devote...
Field trips offer students the opportunity to apply classroom instruction in a real-world, firsthand environment. Often field trips are geared towards history or art and other areas, such as math, are overlooked. Algebra teachers, how many...
The Travel Tracker was developed to alleviate the burden of Field Trip Management for school districts. From simplified trip request submissions to the real-time accessibility for managing trip logistics, the Travel Tracker software...