SUB TRAINING OPTIONS AND PRICING
PLEASE NOTE that if your district has explicitly asked you to purchase our online training, you must use the link that the district provided. Many districts choose to customize our courses for their specific needs, so you must purchase your training through their unique link.
OrientationSubstitute Orientation Training
- Standard HR Policies (harassment, discrimination, drug and alcohol policy, use of technology, and more!
- Classroom Attire
- Confidentiality and FERPA
- Identifying Child Abuse and Neglect
- Basic Classroom Management
- School Safety for Subs (safety drills, lockdowns and avoiding injuries)
- Health Information: Diabetes, Asthma, Allergies, Seizures, Working with School Nurses, Bloodborne pathogens
ESTEffective Substitute Teacher Training
- Teaching as a Profession
- Understanding Learning Styles
- Understanding Diversity
- Work Habits
- Attitudes for Success
- What makes an Effective Substitute
- Developmental Characteristics of Various Ages
- Behavior Management Models
- Advanced Classroom Management
- Methods of Positive Reinforcement
- Obtaining Student Respect
- Elements of Teaching
- How to Become the Requested Substitute
- Substitute Tips
Get Both!Combined Full Substitute Course
- All Orientation topics
- All Effective Sub Training topics
– Jeff Wallace, Davie County Schools NC
– Sylvia White, Newton-Conover Schools, NC
– Barbara Tate, Copperas Cove ISD, TX
ENJOY A SELF-GUIDED DEMO
Enjoy an instant demo of our interactive course experience.
When you complete a form below, you'll be given full access to a demo course.
Substitute Orientation Training
Effective Substitute Teacher Training
Hear what our subs have to say about their experience with our trainings
Colleen Nordhoff – Substitute Teacher at Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD in Texas
Cathleen Philips – Substitute Teacher at Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD in Texas
Sherri Cheeseboro – Substitute Teacher at Franklin County Schools, N.C.
Candis Bailey – Substitute Teacher at Davie County Schools, N.C.
Kulsum Danawala – Substitute Teacher at Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD in Texas
Learn more about how Travel Tracker can help you today!
Saving Hours Of Admin Time With School Trips Invoicing
School district administrators will save hours of admin time thanks to a pair of time-saving invoicing capabilities in TravelTracker-Trips.
Falling in Love With Travel Tracker Field Trip Software
The Travel Tracker is a cloud based field trip software that allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your travel request process. Here are just a few ways that the Travel Tracker Application can help you and your district!
Don’t Leave the Bill on the Table - Know Who’s Paying Before You Go
Ask any teacher, administrator, or district manager and they will inevitably agree school trips cost money and can be a hassle. Often times, after a trip, teachers and schools are left scrambling to process invoices. Of course, App-Garden’s ...
Field Trips Made Easy: App-Garden’s Travel Tracker Reduces Paperwork, Headaches, and Stress
A quick, cursory Google search about the decline of field trips in today’s education system will return results pointing the blame in a number of directions. Two of these being the excessive paperwork involved and lack of extra time to devote...
5 Ways Field Trips Benefit Your Students
Field trips offer students the opportunity to apply classroom instruction in a real-world, firsthand environment. Often field trips are geared towards history or art and other areas, such as math, are overlooked. Algebra teachers, how many...
Alleviating the Burden of Field Trip Management: Client Testimony
The Travel Tracker was developed to alleviate the burden of Field Trip Management for school districts. From simplified trip request submissions to the real-time accessibility for managing trip logistics, the Travel Tracker software...